ANNEXURE - 1
DECLRATION REGARDING CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
1. Registered firms are to abide by the General Conditions of contracts contained in DGS&D-68(revised) and DGS&D-1001 from time to time.
2. It is obligatory on the part of the registered firms to furnish performance statement in format prescribed in Annexure 4 every year indicating all orders placed on them.
3. Registered firms are required to keep Registering Authority informed about the changes in their product specification or dis-continuation of production of any item for which they stand registered. This intimation is to be given within a period of 15 days from the date of such change or discontinuation.
4. Registered firms are required to furnish all the documents having specific validity periods like BIS licence, Lease agreement, Agreement with the principal/manufacturers to registering authority as and when they become due. Separate application shall be made for each such unit, where a firm has more than one manufacturing units. Requests for change in the name of a firm and/or their office address should be addressed to the Registration office/Centre who granted the original registration enclosing the original registration certificate and duly supported by documentary evidence. In the event of any change in the constitution of the firm or in the location of their manufacturing works, the registration with DGS&D shall lapse. The firm should surrender the original registration certificate in such cases and apply for registration afresh.
5. All registered firms are expected to maintain absolute integrity, follow a decent standard of business ethics and do nothing unbecoming of a registered supplier.
6. Fresh application with prescribed fee shall be required to be made after expiry of previous registration or for seeking additional registration/change of specification.
7. The registration on the approved list does not gurantee award of any contract. In their quotation against tenders, registered firms are to quote their registration number, alongwith clear statement that the tenderer is registered for that particular store with DGS&D.
8. In all future correspondence with the Registation Branch/ Registereing Authority of DGS&D, approved vendors are always required to quote the Registration No. given at the top of the registration letter. 9. Whenever registered firms are required to produce copy of their registered certificate, copy of the original certificate complete with all the amendments including additions/deletions etc is made theirafter shall be produced.
10. The Government has right to add/delete any of the items and to amend any of the terms and conditions included in the registration granted to firms with effect from any date specified in the communication notifying such change.
Authorised signatory(ies) with seal Place: Date: